1. Brief Description
Stainless Steel Jacketed Steam Heating Mixing Tank is mainly used for stirring and storing milk, sugar, beverage, food, other elements and various drugs after mixing. Mixing tank, also known as mixing tank, mixing cylinder, hot and cold cylinder, bucket, storage tank, temporary tank. Ideal in fields such as foods, dairy products, fruit juice beverages, pharmacy, chemical industry and biological engineering etc.
2. Advantage of Stainless Steel Jacketed Steam Heating Mixing Tank
The mixing tank is running very smoothly, while working, has low noise, high efficient blending without blind spot, 100% through the working cavity. Suitable for industrial continuous production and can deal with liquid of large range of viscosity.
Humanized structure design, easy to operate. Intelligent control with numerical control panel, make the process more simple and effective.
Materials are all sanitary stainless steel- SUS304 and SUS316L.
2. Technical Parameter :
Parameters of Stainless Steel Jacketed Steam Heating Mixing Tank
1. Adopt structure of internal tank and external package, with heat preservation materials inside.
2. Material are all sanitary stainless steel.
3. Humanized structure design and easy to operate.
4. Transition area of interior wall on tank adopts arc for transition to ensure no dead comer of sanitation.
|Dimension of Body|
Note: Jacketed heating layer, emulsifying mixer, high speed shear mixer and vacuum pump are optional.
7 total views, 1 views today