Lab Sigma Mixer
Uniform Kneading & Mixing Process
Application & Process :
Lab sigma mixer
The Abster – Lab Sigma Mixer is used for mixing and kneading for mixing, kneading of highly viscous mass, sticky and dough like products, Mixing of pastes, rubber, and heavy plastic masses, applications in Food, Rubber, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and agro industries, Dry powder to wet phase mixing. This mixer is most suitable for highly viscous material and dough like masses.
The Lab sigma mixer is a twin basin kneading machine with two horizontally arranged kneading blades, which are deeply geared into one another and strip themselves reciprocally. Each blade moves the material in opposite direction thereby providing excellent cross mixing of all raw materials. The blades pass the trough walls and each other at close clearances resulting in good mixing. The close clearance produces a shearing and tearing action that is beneficial to the size reduction of solids. Selection of appropriate blade shape and speeds result in excellent mixing.
New Design Features of Lab sigma mixer :
- For Mixing, Blending and kneading of high Viscosity Materials, with a combined action of Bulk Movement, Kneading, stretching folding, dividing and Recombining.
- Available in Capacity from 1 Kg to 5 Kg Industrial Productions.
- Designed as per cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices & Non GMP STANDARD Model.
- Contact parts in AISI 316, AISI 304 or MS as desired by customer.
- There are different types of blades: Sigma-“Z” blade, Spiral blade, and Naben blade.
- Selection of appropriate blade shape and speeds result in excellent mixing.
- Safety feature : Over Load protection & Enclosed drive
- Option for Hydraulic lifting unloading & spraying system.
Sigma Mixer: / Kneader Mixer/ ‘Z” Blade Mixer
97 total views, 1 views today