IPC Bins / IBC containers Preview
IPC BIN / IBC containers 300L, 400L, 600L, 800L, 1000L , 1200 L, 1500 Ltr or can be customized according to customer’s requirements. Intermediate Bulk Container is one of the most popular shift-Ing containers used in the producing flow of solid dosage. Different process-Ing crafts for solid materials can be operated in the same container. The frequents charging and discharging of material are reduced and thus avoids the Dust and cross pollution. It’s in conformity with GMP requirements
IBC containers Features :
It’s made of Austenitic stainless steel. All angles are cambered. There is No dead angle, no concave-convex face and no screw on surface. The surface Outside and inside is polished to high quality. Roughness degree inside is Ra0.2μ M, and outside is Ra 0.4μ M. Applying sealing appliance made of sili-Con latex on the cover to gain good airproof quality. Tailor-made butterfly valve with No dead angle, no remnant, and appliance which is against wrong way Operation and easy to dismantle and clean. It’s in conformity with GMP Requirements.
salient Features :
- Capacities available from 60 Ltrs. To 1200 Ltrs.
- Available in cylindrical as well as square polygon shape.
- cGMP construction with SS 316 contact parts.
- Sanitary design offers easy cleaning.
- Antistatic leg pads
- Interior and exterior welds ground to smooth finish and flush to mirror finish.
- Outlet butterfly valve for ease in discharging the stored materials.
- Tailor made construction available on demand.
Optional Features :
- Charging Option:
- Product materials Loading & Unloading by Product container with trolley.
- Products Vacuum conveying transfer system.
- IPC / Bin loading.
- Variable speed for product container by VFD.
- Optionally PLC Controls with HMI touch screen,
- Flame-proof motor and Push Button station.
- Optionally – Inline milling and loading with vacuum powder transfer systems.
- Powder Vacuum loading facility for material charging.
- Dust free closed system in Bin charging
- Option of 21cfr part 11 compliance control system
- Slow speed Blender with Gentle blending of Dry granules and powder
- Zero Jerk Load as machine is both dynamic and statically balanced
- Pneumatically actuated valves for dust free transfers
- Bins with Level sensory for automatic cut off
- Mechanical Seals on shafts for Pneumatic connections
- Validation Document – DQ , IQ , PQ , OQ and manual provide on additional extra cost.
We at Abster Equipment is Manufacturing for powder processing industries specially designing as per WHO, GMP, USFDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration ), MHRA – (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency ) , TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration ) and GMP norms and requirements., specialized in Mixers, Blenders and Dryers mainly for Pharmaceuticals, API, Bulk Drugs & Intermediates, Food Processing, Cosmetics and Chemical process industries, Pharmaceutical Formulation and Bulk drugs ,Eg. Sustain Release, Enteric Release Coating on tablets , Organic and Inorganic chemicals , Agro chemicals and fertilizers , Nutraceuticals’ and Biotech Products, Specialty chemicals , R & D Institutes and colleges etc.
55 total views, 1 views today