Abster™ Equipment is a Leading manufacturer of Stainless steels Gr. 304 / Gr.316 / M.S. reactors, Reactor with Bottom Entry Agitator ,Reactor with Limpet and Jacket ,Reactor with Cooling Coil for reactor vessels, Stainless Steel Reactor of Storage Vessels/Tanks are being used as a Liquid Storage Tank, Wine Storage Tank, Syrup Storage Vessel, Liquor Storage Tank, Juice Storage Vessel, Chemical Storage Vessel, Reactor Vessel, Chemical Reactor Vessel in various industries stainless steel mixing vessels and ASME vessels for Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Cosmetics and other liquid processing industries.
High pressure Stainless Steel Reactor / Heating Jacketed reactor, High Speed Mixer / High Speed Disperser , blender Stainless Steel Reactor / Composite mixer, Stainless Steel Jacketed reactor with stirring container / stirring device 1KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 2KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 3KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 5KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 8KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 10KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 12KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 15KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 20KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 30KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 40KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 50KL Storage Tank / Vessel, 70 KL Storage Tank and Vessel , Electric Heating Stainless Steel Reactor / chemical reactor, Stainless Steel Reactor Vessel for cooling / heating , Reactor with Heating Jacketed reactor , Stainless Steel Reactor With Agitators Mixing , Pharmaceutical and Chemical Stainless Steel Reactor ,Mixing stainless steel tanks With jacket ,Stainless Steel Reactor With Agitator and Chemical reactor Coil Heating process equipment to the brewing, beverage, food, waste, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Specification of Chemical Reactor
The reaction kettle is the equipment which realizes chemical reaction in industrial production of chemical, petroleum and pharmacy. There are two types: open-type and closed-type.
- Chemical Reactor, mixing reaction kettle Heating with electrical heating, steam heating.
- Chemical Reactor, mixing reaction kettle with Cooling (heating) construction: interlining, internal coil, external coil.
- Chemical Reactor, mixing reaction kettle with Seal mechanical seal, magnetic seal, packing seal.
- Chemical Reactor, mixing reaction kettle with Supporting stands single-fulcrum, double-fulcrum.
- Chemical Reactor, mixing reaction kettle Mixer with paddle, frame, turbine, push-type, screw helix ribbon type, etc.
Design and make mixing reaction kettle according to actual needs of clients, including means of installation, material, rotation speed, means of speed control, explosion prevention etc. Additionally, various dispersing discs can be changed to meet different requirements of dispersing and mixing
|Heating means:||electrical heating, steam heating reactor|
|Cooling (heating) construction:||interlining, internal coil, external coil reactor|
|Seal:||mechanical seal, magnetic seal, packing seal reactor|
|Supporting stand:||single-fulcrum, double-fulcrum reactor|
|Reactor Mixer:||paddle, frame, turbine, push-type, screw helix ribbon type, etc.|
Chemical Reactor Salient Features:
All chemical processes require Reactors of different types and capacities. We will discuss with the customers about their specific needs and carryout designing, manufacturing and supplying of Chemical Reactors with Agitators / Mixers. Chemical Reactors are widely used for chemical process like Polymerization, Esterification, Hydrolysis, Hydrogenation and Reduction; and cater to industries like Resin manufacturing, Chemical Process Plant, Paints & Coating, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech Industries food and oil industries etc.
- Designed and Fabricated as per IS:2825, ASME Sec VIII Div 1 & 2, Codes & Standard
- Material of Construction: SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L, 904L, Monel, Inconel, Hastalloy, Copper, Duplex Steel or Carbon Steel
- Normal Capacity from 5 Litres – 50 KL, or can meet customers special requirement
- Normal Operating range, Pressure – up to 120 kg / cm² and or full vacuum, and temperature -22° to 250°C : for requirements other than this, it can be custom built
- Heating / Cooling – jacketed, limpet and / or internal coils
- Type of Agitators – Anchor, Turbine, Paddle, Propeller, Disperser or Multiple Agitators as per clients / process requirement
- Sealing – Single / Double Mech Seal or Stuffing Box arrangement
- The Cleanliness: The demands of the pharmaceutics, cosmetic and food industry on clean ability and surface quality will be taken into account by different measures. GMP and FDA fulfilled construction.
- The Flexibility: Agitators are adaptable to changing characteristics of products and parameters.
- Applications: Evaporation, Crystallization, Polymerization, Blending, Dispersion, Gas absorption, Batch distillation etc.
30 total views, 1 views today