Rapid Mixer Granulator – RMG Machine, High Shear Mixers for Granulation
Rapid mixer Granulator Description
Impellers: At the bottom of the dome shaped stainless steel bowl Impellers are fixed with two half-length blades and two full length blades. Our skilled professionals have designed the impeller in such a way that full length blades push the material and half-length blade lift the material. This impeller helps you to break the wet mass into small pieces and granules.
Chopper: Chopper has very sharp small blades which are specially designed to cut the wet lumps of material into very small parts which are then mixed by impellers. It is located at bottom of the dome and the size of the granules is totally depends on the speed of the chopper.
Discharge Port: Discharge port is used to unload the container filled with granules. It is located at the bottom of the dome. Opening of discharge port is operated by pneumatic cylinder, a compressed air regulated cylinder.
The entire body is covered from the sides by suitable S.S. covers.
Note:For RMG 25, Which is a lab model working platform, staircase and railing is not provided. The operator can ascess the machine from the ground level of the machine. Also the entire mounting is covered with S.S
- Actuators for ON / OFF , slow , fast operation.
- Auto / manual controls.
- Indicator Lights.
- Ammeter / voltmeter for both motors.
- Controls for discharge opening / closig.
- Air regulator & Pressure guage & air filter.
*Optionally a PLC based control Panel can be Provided.
Technical Specification of Rapid Mixer Granulator
|Gross Cap Ltrs||Work Cap Ltrs||Main Motor 750 / 1500||Gear Box||Chopper Motor 1500 / 2880||Discharge Ht||Space Required L x b x h mm|
|25||20||3 / 5||4′||1.5 / 2||600||650 X 1200 X 1100 (1250)|
|100||80||7.5 / 15||5”||2 / 3||780||1500 X 2200 X 1800 (2175)|
|150||120||7.5 / 15||5”||3 / 5||780||1800 X 2500 X 1875 (2300)|
|250||200||25 / 30||7”||3 / 5||1055||2000 X 2800 X 1920 (2450)|
|400||320||30 / 40||8′||5 / 7.5||1200||2500 X 3000 X 2300 (3000)|
|600||480||40 / 50||10′||5 / 7.5||1200||2700 X 3200 X 2300 (3000)|
|1000||600||63 / 85||12′||10 / 15||1200||2900 X 2900 X 2500 (3200)|
Salient Features of Rapid Mixer Granulator
- Air purged shaft seals eliminating powder entering the seal.
- Built in cleaning system for both shaft seals.
- Layouts to suit indicidual requirements possible.
- Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material handling (Optional feature)Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material handling (Optional feature)
- Fenner taper lock pulley on main drive to reduce vibration and better transmission efficiency.
- Main Bearing Housing provided with 3 nos Oil Seals and sleeve to minimize powder leakages / corss contamination.
- Chopper motor with built in S.S. shaft to eliminate roller, bearings and reduce maintainence.
- Main panel provided with pressure switch control for proper functioning of the machine at desired presure of air only to prevent powder entry into impeller and eliminates jamming of impellers.
- Circuit provided with interlock contactors so that chopper cannot operate directly , independently.
- Discharge plunger provided with 3 position solenoid valve to open and close at desired levels, thereby regulating the discharge and preventing discharge of large lumps.
- Pneumatic circuit provided with non return valve and water inlet./ outlet connections for facilitate washing of the main impeller asembly without dismantling, to facilitate faster change over.
- Locking arrangement for motor to eliminate accidently starting with open lid.
- Enclosed movinf parts.
63 total views, 1 views today